A year ago, I was in Hawaii on a business trip (and accompanied by my mom & grandmother) and with a couple of days tacked onto the trip, we had a great time exploring the Big Island and made memories that I will carry with my the rest of my life. Here are a few pictures from our trip...
My sweet Grandma!
Beautimous Beaches
Natural Wonders
Amazing Flowers
& a Preppy Bumpkin!

My sweet Grandma!
Beautimous Beaches
Natural Wonders
Amazing Flowers
& a Preppy Bumpkin!Yay happy memories!!
~~~~~
And, thanks to all y'all for your sweet messages. Saw the doctor again today and have another spinal injection on Thursday. Good news is I have some answers, bad news is they ain't that great. So, I'm not sure which "Gone with the Wind" character to quote ... Rhett or Scarlett!
But, I know who the Great Healer is, and I'm spending time with Him -- he knows how it's all going to turn out in the end!
~~~~~
And, thanks to all y'all for your sweet messages. Saw the doctor again today and have another spinal injection on Thursday. Good news is I have some answers, bad news is they ain't that great. So, I'm not sure which "Gone with the Wind" character to quote ... Rhett or Scarlett!
But, I know who the Great Healer is, and I'm spending time with Him -- he knows how it's all going to turn out in the end!

beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures but I think we need to see more of the Preppy Bumpkin. Amen to that last line!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! Hope you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteHello friend! Have missed you. Thanks for sharing Hawaii! It is on the go to list. :) Will be praying for you. Call me or email me if you need a thing. Thinking of you. God Bless.
ReplyDeleteIsn't Hawaii beautiful. We've been once and hope to go back October 2010!!! XOXO
ReplyDelete