This is makin' the bloggy rounds, and I'm hoppin' on board!
8 TV Shows I Like to Watch:
1. How I Met Your Mother
2. The Office
3. 6:00 News; 10:00 News; Morning News
4. One Tree Hill
5. 19 Kids & Counting
6. Big Bang Theory
7. Hannah Montana (please, don't judge!)
8. Modern Family
8 Favorite Places to Eat and Drink (Casual Dinning List):
1. Our Back Deck
2. Crab Pot @ Surf City
3. Flingin' Grits (aka Flying Biscuit)
4. Any Mexican Place
5. Indian Food! (yeah, so don't know the name of the place, but it's yummy!)
6. East Village with my homegirl S
7. Little Tokyo
8. Yum Yum Thai
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. The Weekend
2. Summer Parties/Gatherings
3. Wolfpack Sports
5. Hunter Smurf arriving in late Sept/ early Oct
6. Spending some time at our beach house
7. Going to the mountains
8. Moving our bedroom downstairs
8 Things that Happened to me Yesterday:
1. Worked at home
2. Talked to the MIL for like 30 minutes, just catching up!
3. Dropped off my samples at the hospital
4. Discovered Diet Lemonade at Chick-fil-A
5. Bubble bath before bed
6. Had beef broth for dinner
7. Washed a load of clothes
8. Paid bills (yesterday was a very, very boring day!)
8 Thinks I Like About Winter:
1. Snow!
2. Christmas
3. Hot Chocolate
4. A fire in the fireplace
5. Homemade chili
6. That it gets dark early
7. Soft flannel sheets!
8. Corduroy pants!
8 Things on My Wish List:
1. New vehicle (when O'Mali gives out and nice man in Chatham can't put her back together again)
2. Painting/restoring my pickup truck
3. Getting our bedroom moved downstairs; and a guest bedroom with a full size bed (vs. the 3/4 bed!)
4. Netbook
5. That that old nasty oil floating on the Gulf would just go away
6. Loosing a zillion pounds and being healthier
7. Declutter the house!
8. Harry Tepker's "The River" Artist Proof/Print/Original
8 Things I am Passionate About:
1. God
2. K-dawg
3. Friends
4. Fairness
5. Family
6. Helping others
7. My Church
8. Muppy Dawg
8 Words or Phrases I Use Often:
1. Inappropriate
2. Gah!
3. YAY!
4. Dag
5. Good Gravy....
6. HA!
7. You think?
8. Did THAT just happen?
8 Things I Have Learned From the Past:
1. It's ok for me to be ME!
2. Sometimes friendships are just for a season (even if that season was 20+ years)
3. It's all ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.
4. One day, Daddy won't be here ~ and you'll regret weekends having fun in Raleigh when you could've been with him.
5. When you find THE ONE, you know it's THE ONE
6. I don't have to be a doormat for people to like me.
7. By the same token, it's ok that not everyone will like me.
8. Never, ever underestimate the power of prayer.
8 Places I Would Like to Visit/See:
1. Washington DC (outside being there for a conference)
2. Boston (including a Red Soxs game)
3. Yellowstone
4. Charleston, again
5. Hawaii, again ~ and with K-dawg
6. Seattle
7. Idaho
8. Back to the Keys or to the Islands
8 Things I Currently Want/Need:
1. To go to the mountains and see my grandparents
2. A new haircut/color/know what to do with this mop of hair
3. More frequent and scheduled Girls Nites Out!
4. Some direction/vision/clarity on things that are going on
5. A fence around the garden so Muppy Dawg won't destroy things
6. Hanging plants for my porch, just something to add a touch of color
7. To get in shape/be healthier/loose weight
8. To feel better ~ and know what's going on!
Now, it's y'alls turn!
Friday, May 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I enjoyed this one too!! I learned a lot and we have some things in common - you know, other than our fears of pressure cookers :-)
ReplyDeleteOk, the main thing that sticks out in my mind from your list is that you like watching Hannah Montana. hee hee I'm not judging ... really. :o) I love cartoons, so who am I to judge. lol
ReplyDeleteHappy Thursday!