Monday, October 26, 2009

Why Not?

So, I've seen this going around...and thought, "You did your Wii Fit that you talked yourself into on the ride home, it'll be a bit before K-dawg is home...and well, all the cool kids are doing it!"

So, here goes nothing...

1. What are your middle names?
Bumpkin & Dawg (cute, huh?)

2. How long have you been together?
First date was April 18, 2003 (also Good Friday), so somewhere in the neighborhood of 6 and a half years *WOAH!*

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
after the first date, we were inseparable....and he told me I was his girlfriend 2 nights after our first date

4. Who asked who out?
I asked him to join some of my girlfriends and me for a night in downtown Raleigh....he declined and asked me out for the following night and I honestly went into it thinking it'd just be a free dinner and a way to spend Easter weekend since I wasn't heading to the mountains. When *those* folks say it happens when you least expect it, they're on to something!

5. How old are each of you?
I am 30 and he is 31

6. Did you go to the same school?
We were students at NCSU at the same time, knew the same people (I'd even been in his dorm room and been fussed out by his college girlfriend), yet we didn't meet until post-graduation.

7. Are you from the same home town?
No...I'm from a little bitty place in northwestern NC & he grew up about 15 minutes from where we live now.

8. Who is the smartest? Without doubt...him

9. Who majored in what?
I was Animal Science & he was Business

10. Who is the most sensitive?
um, yeah.....me

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Arizona for our honeymoon

12. Who has the worst temper?
Over stupid stuff...me
Holds a grudge the longest...him (to the point that we call it *our last name* fits!)

13. How many children do you want?
still in debate...he loved being an only child & I love having a sister!

14. Who does the cooking?
Me. Unless it's a grill...then it's all him.

15. Who is more social?
To the world in general - me. But, get him with friends and he's a mess!

16. Who is the neat freak?
Kevin...only because I'll make a neat pile & he HATES piles

17. Who is the most stubborn?
yep...that would be me

18. Who wakes up earlier?
me...K-dawg doesn't have to be at the office until later

19. Where was your first date?
IMAX Theater to watch an Everest movie...then Mexican ...back to NC State's campus to walk and talk....then to Carter-Finley Stadium to check out the wolf fountain...then we talked in my parking lot for an hour more (it was the best.first.date.ever!)

And, I'd left the house thinking it'd be a quick *free meal*and I'd be home by 9!

20. Who has the bigger family?
We both have large families. Mine are all back towards home, so we see his more often.

21. Do you get flowers often?
Special moments & occasions.

22. How do you spend the holidays?
In a tizzy flying to various parts of the state so as not to miss time with family -- it will all be reevaluated when there is a bumpkin baby.

23. Who is more jealous?
Not something we struggle with...

24. How long did it take to get serious?
an amazingly short period of time.

25. Who eats more?
depends on if PMS is a factor....

26. What do you do for a living?
work in the same office I have since an internship in 2002...doing a little bit of everything

27. Who does the laundry?
Me

28. Who's better with the computer?
K-dawg

29. Who drives when you are together?
K-dawg

30. What is your song?
A week after our first date, he made me a CD of songs...so I claim them all. Kenny Chesney "Me & You" is the one we *claim*

Now y'all....do a little survey too!

2 comments:

Y'all are the best! If you'd like, leave me a little love below.