Thursday, September 17, 2009

Why...

Can't blog posts flow directly from my brain onto the cyberworld? Seriously y'all, I bet I've thought a zillion posts in my head -- and not a lick of 'em have made it here!

Last Thursday was our 4th wedding anniversary - INSANE!

We've been Rock Bandin' fools around here -- I'm lead singer & K-dawg plays a mean guitar.

We traveled last weekend to Momma's house in GBO for Daddy's brother's wedding. It was so good to see everyone! Growing up, Daddy's family got together crazy often and now, it's just Christmas and Thanksgiving (will not mention funerals - they are not happy occasions).

Work has been insane -- have to work an event this Saturday...feel kind of BLAH about it.

I've lost another 5 lbs with WW -- this makes me happy! Even happier, the people in my meetings are great and the leader is AWESOME. It clicks with her (and it hasn't always in the past).

Junior League has picked back up, and I LOVE it. Seriously, it's the coolest.

Do any of y'all play Bunko? A group of us have talked about starting a group 1 night a month.

And...I owe a couple people a post (including my football swap partner...) that will happen just as soon as I can figure out how to get photos on here again! They are not wanting to go from my blackberry to email and it's making me ill.

Hope y'all are doing great -- and I promise to try to post more regularly!

1 comment:

  1. Happy (belated) Anniversary!

    Congrats on your weight loss!

    Ok... I've never heard of Bunko??

    ReplyDelete

Y'all are the best! If you'd like, leave me a little love below.