Thursday, August 20, 2009

Photos from the last post!

Ok...so I've been blogger slack. Here are the photos referenced in my last post and I pinky promise to do a REAL bonafied post super soon! I'm still trying to catch up from vacation last week when I just let life flow (and I tried to avoid all things electronic to give myself a little break)

The flower arrangement I made for Daddy's headstone....


I stole this picture from the internet, but this is the mountain you can see from the graveyard at my back-home church...there are not any trees on the knoll, but it's so peaceful & serene. Funny how growing up I never noticed the mountains or their beauty and now they take my breath away!


The view from Grandma & Grandpa's front porch....

Being *brave* and going to my WW meeting now...when they say Lyrica causes weight gain and swelling, let's just say they ain't lying!

3 comments:

  1. The flowers are just beautiful! Good luck at WW....I haven't gotten the nerve to make it to my first meeting yet!

    {{{{HUGS}}}}

    Robin :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are lovely and the views are breathtaking. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... what beautiful pictures. The flowers are lovely! I've heard from some of my patients that Lyrica has been their weight gain culprit. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all are the best! If you'd like, leave me a little love below.