Friday, August 21, 2009

Summertime Favs!

I'm shamelessly stealing this from multiple other blogs...Our small group is having guy/girl night and I need to primp a little for girl night!



Fav Summer Movie
And - Back to the Beach (sorry, can't find a picture!)


Fav Summer Cocktail

Sweet Tea - with lots of ice & fresh lemons!
With my pain pills, this is the only cocktail I've enjoyed this summer - and for like the first 19 summers of my life!


Fav Summer Song

You have no clue how much I LOVE music! All music!

Young - Kenny Chesney
Brown Eyed Girl
Boys of Summer
Do the Helen Keller
Dixieland Delight
(a short...very very super duper short list...)
And of course, anything by...



Fav Summer Meal


Frogmore Stew! Preferably from...
The Crab Pot in Surf City, NC -- I declare , I could sit there all.night.long

Fav Summer Outfit

Not so easy -- depends on my mood, what we're up to, a zillion variables!


Fav Summer Read

I've read in the vicinity of 50 books this summer...thanks to friends and the local library. Anything light, fluffy & southern is key!

Currently Reading:

Why don't y'all tell me what your favorite things about summer are?

5 comments:

  1. LOVE Shag! And a tomato biscuit? Why didn't I think of that!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frogmore stew and cornbread sounds just about perfect right now! If I only had a big enough pot ... YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful list...just hate that my summer is over and it's back to school. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Y'all are the best! If you'd like, leave me a little love below.