Friday, July 24, 2009
Wild Ride!
"The Scream"....I've looked like this since my last post ten days ago.... It was a long series of 18 hour days (and for those that don't know, I'm only 3/4 time (on paper....))
It's over. My hard work paid off. Not sweating not getting patted on the back or receiving a lot of fuzzy words (my love language is "words of appreciation" and "acts of service").
Life outside of work, I've missed you. The 1,000+ unread things in my google reader make me sad. And, I miss reading about everyone's adventures!
And my back...
I've told myself that I'd make it through this week and go from there. So, that's what I'm going to do. Had PT this morning -- the therapist fussed at me for being so bad to my body. Saw the doctor yesterday, and have another injection (S1 this time) scheduled next Thursday.
Must get better -- it's only 4 weeks and 6 days until Wolfpack football season!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Thanks for the lure idea- I'll have to look for a Clemson one.
ReplyDeleteWEG has a dry bag and uses it CONSTANTLY!