Yep - that would be me. Insane in the membrane!
The biggest single week (read here: at least 5 events in 3 days...but who's counting?) of the year at work are coming up. Yes, there are times that are busier, but we WHAM JAM everything together the 3rd week of July...and, this year is a "milestone" year, so there are even more *THINGS* going on than usual.
We went to Topsail this weekend for a little get-away and R&R before I turn into mega hateful thing from the swamp with all the insanity of the next couple of weeks. K and I really needed the time away together - just the two of us.
It's 9:00 now, and I'm just wrapping up WORK WORK for the day (I'm *supposed* to be 3/4 time and work 8-2...HA!)
Just wanted to pop in and give a nutshell update.....
Hang on to your drawers granny, it's going to be a wild ride for the next 14ish days!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Fingers crossed that the week goes by effortlessly and quickly!!
ReplyDelete{{HUGS}}
Robin :o)