Tuesday, June 23, 2009

If You'd Have Told Me...

If you'd told me that there was a group of people out there who lifted up and supported people that they never met for real, I wouldn't have believed you.

If you'd told me that there were people out there who'd read and be interested in the ramblings I type out, I wouldn't have believed you.

If you'd told me that I would be able to find a way to chronicle my life without spending an hour looking for the perfect *cute* notebook that I'd stop writing in the first time I made a *mistake*, I wouldn't have believed you.

And I darn sure wouldn't have believed that there would be 30 people who read my confessions, rants and raves!

And, although I'm awful about posting back, I thank you for your kind comments!

5 comments:

  1. Here here! (And, I totally spent about 15 minutes looking for a "cute" notebook last night - when I really only had 5!)

    -E

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I never thought I'd have such good friends that I'd never met in person. The internet still amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww - so sweet. How are you feeling ? Hope you're doing better. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet post! I know what you mean about the fancy notebook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cute notebook part cracked me up - I've done that so many times! I think that's why I started a blog too. It's the new "journal"! And I'm still amazed that anyone reads it. :)
    Keep at it - I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all are the best! If you'd like, leave me a little love below.