Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Extreme Makeover Trailer Addition (Part One)

What happens when you buy a 1979 trailer near the beach....
Your in-laws are awesome and extremely talented....
Your Momma helps you paint...
And your hubby gives you free reign over decorating?...

While we may not have had someone scream "MOVE THAT BUS", the results are pretty nifty (if I do say so myself!)


Before....
when I thought there was no way in heck it would ever be cute or I'd want to stay there...
& After....
where K tosses out the thoughts of packing up and moving and I don't throw an absolute hissy fit!

When You First Walked Through the Back Door..


Now (corner cabinet built by Daddy RP)


The "Big" Bathroom

First ImpressionNow (the shower curtain is sand; and I need a blind to hang in the window!)


So....it takes longer to upload pictures than I thought...so, this is now Part One & I'll do the others soon! Hubby K is itchin' to go, so maybe reminding myself how lovely it is will spur me to want to head down to Topsail too!


6 comments:

  1. WOW! You've really made lots of improvements. Looking forward to seein more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That looks totally different! Good job. I can't wait to see the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love the cabinet in the entry way, those glass fish are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a difference! And I can't wait to see the rest of it. I think I would take anything at the beach if I knew I could fix it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow it looks so much better already! Cant wait to see the rest! Thanks for stopping by! Sue

    ReplyDelete

Y'all are the best! If you'd like, leave me a little love below.