Thanks for all the positive vibes yesterday...I felt them and made it through the day without any tears. However, I did *vent* my frustration to Lil' Sis on the phone (which you NEVER should do...I'm sorry L!) We weren't even talking about Daddy, just talking to her brought a lot of emotions back and I did not handle it well.
But, in case y'all don't know...I have the best little sister EVER. She shared this with Hubby K on FB Chat last night and it had me in stitches!
Poor pigs got a very bad rep. last week...and now that MORE people have it, we hear NOTHING....strange media-influenced world we live in...
In other news, I'm having MAJOR back issues and have no clue what I've done...I've been through a steroids regimen and saw a spine specialist yesterday. Now I'm waiting on insurance pre-approval for an MRI to see where to go from here. Two Drs. now have said the ugly S word (surgery) but I'm refusing to worry or accept that until they know more about what they are dealing with. Apparently it looks like a herniated disk -- all I know is it stinks major bad and I'm hurting monster bad. I've promised Hubby K that after 3 surgeries and all the other medical stuff I've put him through, there would be no hospital stays until there was a beb-ay.
We're heading to opposite corners of the state this weekend -- he's going fishing at Topsail with a friend and I'm going to the mountains (and stopping at Mom's in Greensboro to spend the night to split the trip up). Here's hoping for some Blue Ridge Mountain healing this weekend!!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Have fun and heal baby heal!
ReplyDeletepoor piggies
ReplyDeleteNo Way! I grew up in Cary and now I live in the Mountains! Near Boone. We switched places!
ReplyDeleteBTW, you won a sneak peek EPS album from the newsboys, and I don't have your email. Will you contact me at singforhim94@gmail.com?
I left you a little something over at my blog- come check it out :-)
ReplyDeleteDarn skippy you have the GREATEST little sister EVER! ;) Love you and look forward to seeing you *again* this weekend... LUVE YOU MUCHO!
ReplyDeleteSo - I'm just going to do this all in one sweep...
ReplyDeleteTara -- Many thanks for the positive vibes!
Ida -- I'm sad for the piggies
Sarah -- we've switched! I'll take care of Cary, you take care of my mountains!
Emily -- thanks for the bloggy love!! You're so sweet!
BRMG -- Since you ARE my sister, I think you're biased. But, I can't wait to see you this weekend @ mom's! 2 weekends in a row...has that happened since college?!