**WARNING** The following my be incoherent and is definitely a vent...
Since I'm being unsuccessful in catching Hubby K on the phone (he's at work, and I'm sure busy!), I thought I'd blog...
Today's been a doozie...
Have you ever woke up and just *knew* you didn't feel right? Well, this morning, I woke up with a headache and just a general blah feeling. Stayed in bed another 10 minutes and blah turned to nausea. Got ready for work, headed out the door....and just got to feeling worse - and worse- and worse...
Made it about half way to work, pulled over in a furniture store parking lot and the vomiting started...stayed there 10 minutes, pulled it together enough to call into work...and came back home.
So, today's diet has consisted of some Diet Dr. Pepper...a hard boiled egg...and a toasted tortilla (some days gluten free STINKS)....and drugs. Thank goodness for the doctor giving me extra phenergan to have on-hand for days like today. I slept from 11 - 3:30 and still have the headache and other stomach flu symptoms.... BOO GERMS!
I know this *mess* is making its rounds through RTP - but this is ridiculous. I have stuff to do. People to see. A life to live. (yeah - it feels like NONE of that is happening at the moment).
Thursday's are also my WW meeting days. I've been all excited about weigh-in and the meetings this week -- and now I don't feel like going (nor do I want to spread the evil germs). Which also means I've got to go to a different meeting on Saturday (Lord willin')....
GAH - I just want to feel *right* and all better.... *pouts*
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteConfessions of a Semi-Slacker Mom contacted me about the swap. My partner never responded to my email either. Do you want to partner up? My email address is
lifewiththehewittfamily@gmail.com
Let me know! Cant't wait to hear from you!
I am so sorry you feel bad! That nasty stomach bug has started it's journey around this area too! I hope you feel better really soon!!
ReplyDelete{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}
Robin :o)
That sucks! Feel better.
ReplyDeleteThe only thing good about a stomach bug is the chance of some quick weight loss. Think postive while you're puking. :)
Hey look on the bright side. If your stomach flu is/was as bad as mine, I lost 5 lbs. in one day. Maybe going to your WW meeting will put a smile on your face. I was actually able to keep about 2 of those lbs. off as well!
ReplyDeleteFeel better!
YuK!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry you are sick. But I'm really happy you felt well enough to stop by my blog and become a follower. I love seeing new little faces over there.
Praying you feel better soon.
blessings,
Sandy
Hope the yuckies are all over with. Thanks for following my blog. I'll follow yours in return.
ReplyDeleteHappy Tuesday! You have been tagged...this is my first time, hope I did it right.
ReplyDelete