
So, I've seen a zillion people do this...and for the sake of prosperity... here's all you never wanted to know about Hubby K!
1.He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Sports - no matter what time of year; Dave Ramsey; News; or that show about the Nerds & How I Met Your Mother on Monday nights
2.You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? If it's a salad bar, he'll combine a couple together; otherwise he's a Cesar kinda guy
3.What's one food he doesn't like? Hot dog casserole. True story - it's the only thing I've ever fixed he didn't (see here - refused!) to eat. Atkins diet & a craving for hotdogs created putting cans of Texas Pete chili in a dish with hotdogs, baking with cheese - NASTY NASTY NASTY *ug*
4.You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? sweet tea or water
5.Where did he go to high school? Northwood!
6.What size shoe does he wear? 12.5
7.If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Fishing stuff - lots of it, tons of it. And NC State stuff (only because that's what I buy him!)
8.What kind of sandwich does he like? ALL of them! Being gluten-free for me 99% of the time at home enables him to eat any & all sandwiches that cross his path. He ain't a picky eater!
9.What would this person eat every day if he could? Thai or Vietnamese food (but if you asked him, he'd say anything I cooked every day would be perfect -- he's great about telling me how much he enjoys a homemade meal)
10.What is his favorite cereal? anything Kashi
11.What would he never wear? a dress? Is that an answer? Wait, better answer...new jeans that have that dirty wash to them (although I like them!)
12.What is his favorite sports team? NC State of course!

13.Who did he vote for? McCain
14.Who is his best friend? hmm...he's got a couple BFFs. Me (of course!), Jimby & DickWayne from college, S. from growin' up & CJ who he got free with the purchase of a wife!
15.What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? work so bloomin' much
16.What is his favorite color? red
17.You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Pecan Pie -- I know what makes him happy
18.Did he play sports in high school? yep! He was a baseball boy & golf
19.What could he spend hours doing? fishin'
20.What is one unique talent he has? keeping me grounded...no easy task!

I enjoying reading about your hubby.
ReplyDeleteHi PreppyBumpkin, it is my first time here in your blog and I want to say that I enjoyed readng your post. :)
ReplyDelete