Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Catchin' Up

Dang...it feels like forever since I posted! Many thanks to all for your well-wishes while the F family recovered! Hubby K is back to normal, and I'm feeling improvements each day. By the time our trip to Atlanta comes (for the ACC Tournament, which just *happens* to be on my 30th birthday), I'll be better than anyone can stand!

The JR project girl is still a hussy -- she doesn't respond to emails. However, we had a color group meeting tonight, and I just adore those girls! Someone made the comment that we were the *misfits*, I'd rather think we're all just normal girls having a good time. Maybe it's just that I've decided I like 'em all so much, but they really are a neat group of women. All ages, all careers, all everything. It's great!! If I'd had a hateful Provisional group, I really think I would have quit. I have no clue how things work after Provisional year, but I'm hoping I'll get to interact with everyone more!

Broke down and got Starbucks this morning...I'm really trying to be conscious of my spending and for the most part I've been REALLY good. Not only are the calories bad, but I'd rather do something fun with my $$ (like paint the kitchen cabinets!) Right now, it's not that hard...but I know when I loose just a little more weight, I'll want/need new clothes. Oh -- I'm about to reach my 10% goal. I'm excited! Three little pounds and I'm there..maybe 4 with today's Starcrack. Sometime in the not too near (but not too distant) future it'll be time to think about bambino F. I have some healthy/fitness goals to meet before then, so I'm working on those things now. Not that I think I'll ever be a size 2 who'd rather go for a run than eat ice cream, but I know I can be in better shape.

So...that's what's been going on in my little world (sans work). Not speaking of which...is it the weekend yet?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that the family has been sick! This flu crappola has just been AWFUL this year!
    Congratulations on your weight loss! I think I found it!! LOL!
    I just love living your JrL experience through you!!!

    I hope you have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all are the best! If you'd like, leave me a little love below.