Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sesame Street is brought to you today by the letter D!



So, Jennifer (I can't figure out hyper link...but she posted a comment on my last post) invited me to play the Letter Game, and I was lucky enough to get the letter D! So, here are my 10 Favorite D things!

1. My Daddy! Yes, I'm a daddy's girl (still)...'nuff said!

2. Diary of Anne Frank --- one of the most moving books you'll ever read

3. Doggies!

4. Dairy Cows -- growing up near my grandparent's dairy gave me a love for cows!

5. Decorating! I love to decorate and make somewhere cozy & inviting. My favorite thing we've done so far is "The Chubby Trout"....our little piece of tropical heaven on the coast of Carolina!

6. Deals! I love a deal...a bargin...and/or a coupon. I have issues. Seriously.

7. Donkey. Have you seen Shrek. Yeah, he's just too cute!

8. Dani! Ok, so she's my only friend who's name starts with a D.....but she's way awesome and I love her and miss her oodles.

9. Daily Devotionals. I love taking a few minutes each day to draw closer to God. There is something so soothing about that.

10. Darlins' ...that would be all my friends. They are the best. I can't tell you how much they mean to me....all that they've seen me through...all they've been there for.


Yay letter D!

5 comments:

  1. I like your list of D items! What a nice way to get to know people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the list. I'm not sure which letter I would want to have to do a list on-lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just came across your blog tonight...case is precious. I have a major soft spot for black dogs of the labrador type :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! Thanks for the comment. Cool name!! We must have a lot in common. I'm heading to NC in less than 2 weeks. Beech Mountain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll have a blast at Beech Mountain...hopefully the ski conditions will be good & not too cold! A great place to check weather conditions before you go is www.booneweather.com -- it's the local weather authority!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all are the best! If you'd like, leave me a little love below.