Monday, August 18, 2008

Today - Monday

I'll preface this by saying -- I know my life is relatively dull & boring. But it's the life I'm living. And, I also know that it's these zillion ordinary experiences that make my life extraordinary! While you may read this blog, know that it's primary intent is for me archiving my life -- nothing more, nothing less.

Ordinary --
got up, went to work, had meeting.

Extraordinary --
after work went to TJ Maxx to buy a new rug for the kitchen that I'd talked myself into buying. Drooled over pocketbooks (especially a red Dooney bag) for like 15 minutes. Picked up a bottle of perfume I'd been wanting. Went to rugs, got the one I wanted (we'd seen in on Saturday night). In process of going to check out, talked myself OUT of the perfume! Small victory on my quest to live more consciously of what I have and what I need.

Ordinary --
came home, fixed dinner

Extraordinary --
First Jr. League meeting tonight with my color group (go Purple!) I think I'm going to enjoy it --it's a way for me to get involved with something that is NOT directly related to my job. I love the concepts that the group stands for and see how it can help me grow as a person. We meet again next Monday to go over more details for the Provisional year -- I have no doubt that it will give me great experiences.

Ordinary --
Bed now

Extraordinary --
My life *smiles*
Publish Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all are the best! If you'd like, leave me a little love below.