Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Things!

So --
last night I tried a pound cake made with rice flour vs. wheat. I thought I'd never taste the yummieness that is pound cake again -- the crusty and the buttery all in one. BUT I CAN! It was so unbelievably good! It has inspired me to try more gluten free baking/cooking options.

Yesterday too --
received an advance release copy of a book directly from the publisher for free! The book looks good, and was FREE. You may not know this, but I love free.

We hosted Bible study here last night --small group, but really good discussion. I draw so much energy from our group. I can't tell you how rejuvenating it is to discuss faith and the wonderfulness of Jesus with a group of people my age.

On other news ---
Took Case to PetSmart at 7:30 this morning to be spayed. I'm going to go pick her up in a little bit. Hopefully she'll be back to herself soon (sans the chewing and eating everything in sight part).

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all are the best! If you'd like, leave me a little love below.