Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Update & Prayer Request

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted! I can't believe it's been almost a month. I'm such a bad bloggy friend!

My kitchen is all tore up (read here -- there's nothing in there but cabinets)! We're in the middle of the massive remodel and update. Things are so cattywampus the fridge is plugged up in the dining room and the washer/dryer are on the porch. The dishwasher is in the driveway and I can tell you were just about NOTHING is. To say it's a little crazy is an understatement. We're doing all the work with K's mom & dad helping (can I just say, my in-laws are AWESOME!) and a cousin who's a painter so that he can spray the cabinets and they look like a pro did it. Latest estimate is that it's next Thursday (EEK!) when my granite is installed, so things on the home front will be WORSE before they are better.

Add to all this, a few very personal (very feminine) health problems. I don't want to go into too much detail (and give total TMI), but I've been scared to pieces the last nearly week. I've been to the GYN twice in the last 4 days. Things are getting better, but they've been bad. And, they've caused me to do a lot of thinking and soul searching (and lots of honest, heart-to-heart talks with K-dawg).

Long story short, I'm scared to pieces that because of girl problems, I won't be able to have children. And, children are something I want. I want to be a Momma and hold and love on my baby. I want K's parents to have the opportunity to be grandparents. There is so much on my mind and heart about this that I could go on and on and on..

Please pray that God's will be done and revealed. He is the ultimate counselor and physician and He makes miracles happen every day. And, He listens when we pray! Jesus saved me a long time ago, but I'm just beginning to comprehend the depth of His love. What's on your heart that we can pray for?

5 comments:

  1. B, you know that I am here for you! Praying that things will work out well!! ;o)

    {{{HUGS}}}

    Robin :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers sent! I hope everything turns out well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping things get better because we know you would be an awesome mommy! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers your way!! I will be thinking and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all are the best! If you'd like, leave me a little love below.