Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Fall

Thanks y'all for the sweet comments to my post yesterday!

Couple other things...
1) I think I'm getting sick...BOO!
2) There are too many tv shows on Monday night -- the DVR will be catching House & OTH -- Hubs is into the CBS line-up too and we'll be watching that upstairs tonight. I gave up Gossip Girl last spring for him to be able to watch House (I'm notorious for marathon watchings of the shows I dvr) Are we nerds? yes.
3) There is 6 WW points in a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte w/ no whip & skim. 6!! This is depressing.

Hope y'all are doing great!

3 comments:

  1. glad to know I'm not the only one with a serious dilemma. i love house! recording as we speak...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did not have to deliver this sad news on the Pumpkin Spice Latte.... :) THey do not have a sugar free alternative. ;/ Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to try this infamous Pumpkin Spice Latte. You are the third blogger that has mentioned it. I'm heading to Starbucks this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all are the best! If you'd like, leave me a little love below.