On tonight's menu...
GAMECOCKS!
First football game of the year. You can betcha' I'm excited!!
I can't get any photos to work on stinkin' blogger & don't have enough time to mess with it. Hubby K is going to be home in a little bit and I've got to get our mess right --- he has a meeting that runs a little late so no cute tailgating plans this evening. I'm picking up Greek Fiesta for our little celebration. Never say I'm not diverse.
If you're watching on ESPN, hopefully my boys will do a good showing tonight - Russell Wilson will stay well -- and we'll WIN!!
Yep....EXCITED!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm excited too but not for the same reason. I'm hoping the chickens peck the wolves to death. LOL just kidding (or maybe not)! Anyway, have fun!
ReplyDeleteI can't pull for either but I'm leaning towards the burgundy if I must pick. Ughhhhh!
We're pumped for the Dawgs on Saturday!
ReplyDelete