Saturday, July 4, 2009

Generations

During Memorial Day weekend, Momma wanted to do family photos - with everybody! We went back & forth over what we wanted to do (studio, photographer at her house, even Wal-Mart was discussed). We lucked out and Momma's best friend's daughter-in-law has just started her own photography business. Her work was beautiful! If you're in the Triad NC area and looking for a special way to capture your memories, please consider using Denise @ Tayson Photography. She captured our family & our personalities so perfectly. We're already discussing having her do more photos when the 4th generation joins our family -- and I'm hating 4 years ago she wasn't in business and we could have had her for our wedding.

Here are a few of my ab. fab. favorites!



This picture is so my grandparents!


The whole family!

With Sissy L & our wonderful husbands. And honestly, it's hard at times to believe we're both grown-up and married!

Sissy L & her Hubby B!

This is my favorite picture of Hubby K & me...it's so us. I'm laughing, he's looking at me like I lost my mind!

Grandma & Grandpa with all the 2nd generation (including our hubbies)


They've been married for almost 56 years, and they are all mushy cute in love...still!

The great-grandpuppy, Case, had to get in on the action too!

Despite the fact that she sometimes gets a wild-streak and doesn't want to listen...she's still precious & I'd be lost without her! She's my baby-in-training!

We tried for cute NCSU photos for Christmas Cards!

Never underestimate the power of Pupperoni!

I love this muppy dawg!


Most likely, the Christmas Card winner!

The ear was irresistable! I love K's expression in this one!

PRECIOUS!

Our little happy family!


I MADE Momma take this picture -- and, it's probably my all-time favorite picture of her. She's a free-spirit & a little quirky. Yes, y'all...this is my Momma!


It was a fun day of family togetherness, and the pictures will be treasured forever!!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures and you are just as adorable yourself!! Beautiful doggy and a fun family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so fantastic! Your family is precious!

    Thank you for sharing!!

    {{HUGS}}

    Robin :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only do you have wonderful pictures, but made great memories while having them done. Nothing beats a good family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for coming over and visiting my blog and for your comment!

    The pictures of your family are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! I have been wanting to get my entire family together for some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WONDERFUL photos. That reminds me that I've said for the past two years that I was going to have some done of our family.

    ReplyDelete

Y'all are the best! If you'd like, leave me a little love below.