Tuesday, June 30, 2009

So...

I feel like I've moved into the Back Doctor's office....seriously.

Between appointments, injections and now physical therapy, I'm learning everyone by first name. For example, this is a 4-day week, and I'm there three....yuck!

I'm ready for this chapter of my life to be over & ready for the next to begin.


Another injection Thursday after PT. Momma is coming to town, and instead of a little shopping & a movie; looks like it may be On-Demand & Take-Out.

Momma's not complained once about the change of plans.

Otherwise, I got this thing that zaps me to wear pretty much all the time. Trying to get use to it.

Not to be a complainer...but DAG....like Sugarland sings..."There's gotta be something more".


Downside to Momma visiting.....making sure the house meets her semi-high standards. Which means pushing way too hard in the evenings to do it a little at a time.
~~~

edit: Commercial for above mentioned doctor's office just came on TV and I knew 75% of the people in it...including the nurses they got to play background parts....BOO


2 comments:

  1. Wow I hope your back starts feeling better that sounds terrible. I am so glad I did not have to go through all that trouble when I hurt my back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are having such an issue with your back! Sounds like you need some 'Mama Lovin'...don't worry about the house!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all are the best! If you'd like, leave me a little love below.