So, things are crazy - insane -outta' control at work prepping for the Gala next week. This time next week, everything should be just about set up and ready to roll....and then I can work on the grants I have to submit by 4/30....ENOUGH WORK!
Since work is obviously weighing so heavily on my mind at the moment...I'm going to do a quizie thing to not bore the world!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:54 a.m.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Both - and I wear them daily!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Confessions of a Shopaholic *tres cute*!
4. What is your favorite TV show? One Tree Hill
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Soy Joy bar because I don't wake up in time to fix eggs!
6. What is your middle name? my maiden name (starts with a P!)
7. What food do you dislike? anything with gluten-- or rather, it dislikes me!
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Kenny Chesney is putting me in the summer mood!
9. What kind of car do you drive? O'Mallie, my 2000 Malibu I've had since college - she's like one of my BFFs!
10. Favorite sandwich? don't eat sandwiches any longer....and I miss them!
11.What characteristic do you despise? selfishness
12. Favorite item of clothing? yoga pants or flannel pjs!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Chicago! I really want to go to a Cubs game!
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Currently loving my Sevens jeans (probably because they are in a size I've not seen since 2002)
15. Where would you retire to? Since I already have a place to live...Topsail!
16.What was your most recent memorable birthday? 21....I think we celebrated nearly an entire month....and 30 was great too!
17. Favorite sport to watch? Football...Basketball...Baseball...Hockey...NASCAR...Ice Skating (ok, enough -- I'll just say EVERYTHING!)
18. Furthest place you are sending this? Would you please tell me?
19. Person you expect to send it back first??? Probably nobody -and that's cool
20. When is your birthday? March 14
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning (in the slump now)
22. What is your shoe size? 9 1/2 (I didn't know you could loose shoe sizes!)
23. Pets? Yeppers -- that crazy ol' muppy dawg, Case
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I'm in the short rows of my JL Provisional year, and that makes me happy!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? President and an Astronaut and a Lawyer (obviously I am not any of those things)
26. How are you today? eh...pollen is giving me a killer headache & I'm exhausted for some reason
27. What is your favorite candy? Reeces Pieces!
28. What is your favorite flower? Hydrangeas and Tulips
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? May 1?
30. What is your favorite pastime? sleeping these days...
31. What are you listening to right now? Pandora radio -- it's awesome!
32. What was the last thing you ate? Crazy Fire!
33. Do you wish on stars? Yep -- and I also believe they can come true
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? pink.
35. How is the weather right now? 60ish and sunny!
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? CG @ work!
37. Favorite soft drink? Coke Zero
38. Favorite restaurant? Farmer's Market Restaurant or Pam's Farmhouse...and anything Mexican, Thai or Sushi!
39. Real hair color? chestnut
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? my little sister, L! She was awesome to play with
41. Summer or winter? Winter if it snows, Summer if it doesn't!
42. Hugs or kisses? both
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
44. Coffee or tea? Coffee
45. Do you want your friends to post you back? please!
46. When was the last time you cried? on the drive home from work...for no real reason
47. What is under your bed? a hat box of random memories!
48. What did you do last night? felt grumpy - waited on K to come home - then dinner & bed
49. What are you afraid of? being laid off...a mouse in the house....and tons of other stuff
50. Salty or sweet? Salty
51. How many keys on your key ring? 5 -- Home, Car, Office, Beach, Shop,
52. How many years at your current job? in early June it will be 7 years...I started as an intern right out of college and never dreamed I'd still be there.
53. Favorite day of the week? Saturday!
54. How many towns have you lived in? PC, NC; Raleigh; Cary
55. Do you make friends easily? easy enough I reckon
56. How many people will you post this to? All y'all who read this!
Ok -- 56 things you never really wanted to know.
Have a blessed day!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

For #18 this fun little quiz reached me up in Boston!
ReplyDeleteAll the way to Clayton:-)
ReplyDeleteIt made it to Kansas
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I LOVE One Tree Hill. Are you a fan of Peyton and Lucas? I know some people aren't, but I have always wanted them to be together so I really hope that they don't let Petyon die. I would be so mad at the show!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to know that I was your favorite toy- that totally explains why I have a vauge memory of you dragging me through the house when we were little ;)
ReplyDeleteJK- I remember us playing Dukes of Hazzard all the time (staring characters too cool to ever make it on the real thing!) (ie- Boss Hog's daughter) and playing school house, too funny that YOU were always the teacher and not me! Love ya and miss ya!