Thursday, March 19, 2009

Quick WW Update

So...
the scales didn't hate me as bad as I thought they would this week...up 0.4lbs since last week. I'm not too upset about it because from Friday - Monday, I just tried to be sensible....ok, I should say that at TIMES I was sensible- others not so much. I enjoyed every bite that went into my mouth including the 5,000 cups of regular Coke products @ World of Coke. I especially enjoyed my version of birthday cake & the free large Caribou White Chocolate yumminess that I got for free on my birthday. I even enjoyed the popcorn shared with K-dawg for lunch one day and the St. Bernard sized hotdog that was brunch another time.

I didn't eat all crap-- that's just what stands out! Well, and the $5 fruit cup at the hotel. Why can't sporting arenas sell fruit cups or healthy snacks? Good thing I'm gluten-free or I'm sure the damage would have been much worse!

With that -- bye bye 20's and hello 30's. And body, I promise I'll treat you better this decade than the last!

OH...and the final post on the ATL trip will happen soon! Probably during basketball this evening!

2 comments:

  1. I turn 30 in August. You're giving me a little hope that it isn't all that bad. Glad you had a great time in ATL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1979 was a GREAT year! I love 30 -- it's like you're old enough to do whatever you want to do and *hopefully* wise enough not to do the stupid stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all are the best! If you'd like, leave me a little love below.