Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Little Dose of Encouragement

I'm posting this for my sister... she and her hubby are going through a VERY difficult time. And, while they realize that God has something better (and greater) in store, it's hard to remember that when you're in the valley.



~
I want you to know that God has not forgotten you! There are times in each of our lives that it may look like God has forgotten us and it in those times that we must remember the promises like these ones and hold on tight to them....

God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you," Hebrews 13:15.

God has promised that he will never leave you or forsake you even in the darkest hour of your life. He says to you, "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. Isaiah 43:2.

Toady, let me encourage you once again, the bible says, as a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him; psalm 103:13.

God says, "All things works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose", Romans 8:28.

~

Sissy...I love you. I wish there wasn't so many miles separating us right now. But know that I love you dearly, and if I could take away your hurt, I would....when the time comes, you'll be a great mother. From this sadness will come joy...from this pain

2 comments:

  1. Beth-

    I love you- thank you for being there for B and me... The Lord is so capable of miricles- your a testament to that... and I know that HIS plan is for the best. I keep thinking of the serenity prayer and footprints right now... I guess I'm feeling a little bit of both in my heart. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What super words of encouragement! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all are the best! If you'd like, leave me a little love below.