Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Coupon Gladness & Sadness...

My name is Beth...and I'm addicted to coupons.

They say the first step is to admit you have a problem. I don't have a problem - I have a money saving solution! I have read about people who can save TONS on groceries, etc....I'm happy to save a little.

So coupon sadness....to go ahead and get it out of the way. I thought I was on to something - coupons online that I could just print & take in to redeem. WELL....I've learned that there isn't anywhere that will accept them!! I mean, why do they make coupons if no one will honor them? It is insane...and slightly depressing. That'd be a LOT more mooo-la I could save!

Coupon happiness....Harris Teeter is having triple coupons from Thursday until Sunday. They will triple up to 20 coupons with a face value of up to $.99. My game plan is to hit it up a couple of times to maximize the savings. I don't have to drive out of my way to go, so it shouldn't be an issue. I'm going to "work" my coupons and the sales ad over & maximize savings. And...they have Case's puppy food on sale this week too! I need to look to see if I have a coupon for that too!

Happy Savings Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all are the best! If you'd like, leave me a little love below.