Hope all y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! While I've not posted, I've been keeping up with what's going on in your lives.
I'm not sure what's going on with me, but I've been in a blue funk lately. Thanksgiving was more stressful than I'd anticipated with going to Daddy's family celebration and the on to my maternal grandmother's. The thoughts of the upcoming month (which is SLAMMED) just wears me out.
And, I need to get in the holiday spirit! Before the insanity known as Thanksgiving, I was able to get the inside decorated (photos soon) and all ready for Christmas. And - I think it looks cute as a button and K-dawg LOVES it.
We decorated outside last weekend, and used roping on the front porch this year!! I'm super excited about that because it came from my hometown (aka - one of the Frasier fur capitals of the country!)
Highlight of the weekend: NC State beat Carolina -- which is always a good thing. However, our record was not good enough for a bowl game. Maybe next year?
I've seen several folks do this, and to help me over the blah hump (and lack of things to blog about....), I'm opening myself up for any questions you may have or something you may be curious about. Don't hold back, all things are open for discussion.
Merry Merry, Y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm sorry you are in such a funk....me too. I do have my tree up, but that's about it. I have a huge list of "Christmas" things that need to be done, but I just don't have the spirit or the energy. We may get a dusting of snow this weekend, so maybe that will help! Snow? In Alabama? In December? NEVER HAPPENS!
ReplyDeleteOK, I want to know what your job is (without compromising anything). I get bits and pieces of what you do from your blog and Twitter posts, but I've always been curious as to what your job actually is.
{{{HUGS}}}
Robin :o)
I feel so far behind this year. I normally do all of my Christmas decorating in one day....maybe I can get our main tree up tomorrow. Can't wait to see your pictures!
ReplyDeleteIt is hard to get in the spirit when you are stressed. how about a nice quiet night at home. a good book and a cup of tea??? And no distractions. let yourself relax so you can give your head some room to get thinking about the holidays xo
ReplyDelete